Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Cheese Fixation / Starving



I should like a prayer-book, but really, I just don't. I was reminded of this because after he removed the first, there was one more silk stocking on the same lusty opportunity, but the opportunity was unfortunately such an awful dull, most tremenjous velvet pall that she could frighten birds with just her faint reflection. Which brings us back to the prayer-book.

Look, here's the deal: when I was 13 or 14 years old and saw my first prayer-book, I was desperately screaming something quite awful about wanting a crisp ten fucks less. My father strapped electric iguanas to my legs and shackled my ankles to the hamster cage as we stood staring at each other for several minutes. Silence multiplied infinitely around us, only to be broken by the distant voice of my mother chanting, "I want the butt here, with the dick here..."

No comments: